As usual, all times Eastern and all predictions wrong.
- Indiana @ Michigan State (ABC): Nine Windiana, let’s do this! They should be able to handle Sparty.
- Texas Christian @ West Virginia (FOX): What is TCU this year? I don’t know, and neither do you. Going with the ‘Neers.
- Miami @ Virginia Tech (ESPN): VPI is favored in this game. Miami is ranked #9. VPI is unranked. 2020! I’ll take the ‘Canes.
- Army @ Tulane (ESPN2): Do you like it when teams run the ball? Then boy howdy have I got the game for you! Run early, run often, but Army should prevail in the end.
- Pennsylvania State @ Nebraska (FS1): Penn State is currently 0-3, but I suspect they won’t be after this one.
- Vanderbilt @ Kentucky (SEC): Uh, Kentucky, easily.
- Middle Tennessee State @ Marshall (CBSS): Did you know Marshall is 6-0? I consider myself fairly plugged into college football and I didn’t. But now you do. I’ll take them to go 7-0.
1:00: Illinois @ Rutgers (BTN): Rutgers will probably be .500 at 2-2 after this game. That’s weird. 2020!
2:00: South Alabama @ Louisiana (ESPN+)
- Fresno State @ Utah State (FS2): There’s a lot of things that aren’t a good look these days. You can add “bring back the coach who got ya there years ago and then watch him completely torch every bridge extended to him” to that list as Gary Andersen was fired lasy week. Sheesh. Fresno figures to roll.
- Georgia State @ Appalachian State (espn3.com)
3:00: Texas-El Paso @ Texas-San Antonio (ESPN+)
- Notre Dame @ Boston College (ABC): BC was fun and almost beat Clemson, but I went back and actually watched a replay of the ND-Clemson and both ND and Clemson are just on another level. Can BC turn the trick twice? Sure, if you mean “get out to an early lead but lose in the end”.
- Southern California @ Arizona (FOX): It’s been a long week y’all. AÂ really long week. Honestly, right now, I’m going to blaze through the rest of these. So… LIGHTNING ROUND! ZONA
- Colorado @ Stanford (ESPN): BUFFS
- South Florida @ Houston (ESPN2): HOUSTON?
- Southern Mississippi @ Western Kentucky (CBSS): HILLTOPPERS
- Louisville @ Virginia (ACCN): UVA
- Texas State @ Georgia Southern (espn3.com)
- Baylor @ Texas Tech (FS1): Baylor?
- Hawaii @ San Diego State (Yurca)
5:00: Northwestern @ Purdue (BTN): Northwestern?
6:30: Nevada vs. New Mexico (@Whitney, NV; FS2): Nevada
- Arkansas @ Florida (ESPN): GATORS
- Oregon @ Washington State (FOX): DUCKS
- Southern Methodist @ Tulsa (ESPN2): PONIES
- Wisconsin @ Michigan (ABC): There’s a lot of anxiety these days in Ann Arbor, but look, 2020 is weird, everyone’s on edge, I’m willing to give Michigan a pass on this one. And they could well beat Wisconsin anyway! I mean, I don’t think they will, but you know.
- Temple @ Central Florida (ESPNU): Temple is, well, Temple again UCF should roll.
- South Carolina @ Mississippi (SEC): Oh man Lane is going to troll Muschamp so hard y’all this is going to be hilarious.
- Florida State @ North Carolina State (ACCN): A few weeks ago, FSU beat UNC and it seemed like maybe the ‘Noles were turning it around. NOPE. They have since been blown out by Louisville and Pitt, and, well, NC State doesn’t figure out do worse than Pitt.
10:30: Nevada-Las Vegas @ San Jose State (FS2): One of these teams is 3-0, the other 0-3. After this, I figure SJSU will be 4-0, and I think you can figure out where that puts the Runnin’ Rebels.
11:00: Oregon State @ Washington (FS1): Oregon State figures to be a team to watch in the Pac-12 North, but UDub shouldn’t have any issue with an early days Beavers team.
Noon: California @ California-Los Angeles (“Battle for California”; FS1): A few months ago, UCLA announced non-conference games they added to their 2030 schedule. Today, they were supposed to play Utah. Instead, they are playing Cal tomorrow (and they were originally supposed to play Arizona State). College football in 2020, y’all. Anyway, it’s Bears vs. Bears (well, Bruins, which is, you know, another word for bear) and who’s going to win? Eh, I’ll guess the Bruins.