As usual, all times Eastern and all predictions wrong.
11:30: Air Force vs. Army (@Arlington, TX; CBS): Air Force has been weirdly bad as of late, but so far this season Army has mostly just been regular bad.
- Ohio State @ Northwestern (ABC): The question isn’t if Ohio State will score so much as if they’ll score 100.
- Texas Tech @ Texas Christian (FOX): TCU needs to channel their “disrespect” from being only 7th in the initial playoff rankings into taking care of business against the Red Raiders.
- Florida @ Texas A&M (ESPN): Going with the Gators here because I’m not sure if Jimbo knows what offense is anymore.
- Minnesota @ Nebraska (ESPN2): I think the Gophers are good enough to win here.
- Iowa @ Purdue (FS1): Purdue needs to figure out a way to score, let’s say, 3 times. That should more or less do the trick
- Tulane @ Tulsa (ESPNU): Green Wave all the way here.
- Kentucky @ Missouri (SEC): For reasons that were on my control, but not aren’t…
- North Carolina @ Virginia (ACCN): Lightning round! Also UNC.
- Maryland @ Wisconsin (BTN): Wisky.
- Western Kentucky @ Charlotte (CBSS): Hilltoppers.
12:30: Georgia Tech @ Virginia Tech (“Techmo Bowl”; ACC/RSN): It’s the last Techmo Bowl for a while because vendors are cutting costs. The game won’t be annual next season. For now it counts, and count it has. I don’t like our chances, but this is still more fun than it was a month ago.
- South Florida @ Temple (ESPN+)
- Marshall @ Old Dominion (ESPN+)
- Middle Tennessee State @ Louisiana Tech (ESPN+)
- Georgia State @ Southern Mississippi (ESPN+)
- Baylor @ Oklahoma (ESPN+)
- Tennessee @ Georgia (CBS): I want Tennessee to win this so bad, go Valws.
- Pennsylvania State @ Indiana (ABC): Penn State.
- Oregon @ Colorado (ESPN): Ducks.
- Central Florida @ Memphis (ESPN2): UCF.
- Oklahoma State @ Kansas (FS1): Pokes.
- Syracuse @ Pittsburgh (ACCN): Pitt.
- Michigan State @ Illinois (BTN): Sparty?
- New Mexico @ Utah State (CBSS): UMN?
- Washington State @ Stanford (Pac12): Wazzu.
- Texas-San Antonio @ Alabama-Birmingham (Stadium): Meeps.
- West Virginia @ Iowa State (ESPN+)
- Navy @ Cincinnati (ESPNU): Cincy.
- Liberty @ Arkansas (SEC): Womp!
- South Alabama @ Georgia Southern (ESPN+)
- Florida International @ North Texas (ESPN+)
- Texas State @ Louisiana-Monroe (espn3.com)
- Troy @ Louisiana (ESPN+)
- Alabama @ Louisiana State (ESPN): Bama.
- Texas @ Kansas State (FS1): K-State
- Brigham Young @ Boise State (FS2): Boise?
- Nevada-Las Vegas @ San Diego State (CBSS): Aztecs?
- Houston @ Southern Methodist (NFLN): Cougs?
- Florida State @ Miami (ABC): FSU, because they can score.
- Clemson @ Notre Dame (NBC): Tigers.
- Auburn @ Mississippi State (ESPN2): Not Tigers.
- James Madison @ Louisville (ESPNU): Cards.
- South Carolina @ Vanderbilt (SEC): Gamecocks.
- Michigan @ Rutgers (BTN): Michigan
- Arizona @ Utah (Pac12): Utes.
8:00: Wake Forest @ North Carolina State (ACCN): Wake?
- California @ Southern California (ESPN): Trojans.
- California-Los Angeles @ Arizona State (FS1): Bruins.
- Hawaii @ Fresno State (FS2): Aztecs.
- Colorado State @ San Jose State (NBCBA/MWCN)