As usual, all times Eastern and all predictions wrong.
- Oklahoma @ Baylor (FOX): Ordinarily, I feel like I’d say something here along the lines of “well, this is one of the best chances for Oklahoma to lose this season”, but the problem with the Sooners is that that’s been true several times already! I’m not sure what can kill them at this point. I’ll take them until proven otherwise.
- Michigan @ Pennsylvania State (ABC): I’m taking Michigan here, but Happy Valley still seems like a bit of vipers, even if Penn State still has quarterback issues.
- Mississippi State @ Auburn (ESPN): It’s been a rough few weeks for the Bo Nix show, but I think Auburn will still prevail here.
- Northwestern @ Wisconsin (ESPN2): Yeah, Northwestern has no chance here.
- West Virginia @ Kansas State (FS1): This one may well be close, but I’ll still take K-State.
- Central Florida @ Southern Methodist (ESPNU): It’s just not UCF’s year in Year 1 of Gus, it seems.
- Rutgers @ Indiana (BTN): It’s been a down year for Indiana, but I think they can still beat Rutgers.
- Bucknell @ Army (CBSS)
- Connecticut @ Clemson (ACCN): Clemson.
- Syracuse @ Louisville (ACC/RSN): Louisville.
- East Carolina @ Memphis (ESPN+)
- Houston @ Temple (ESPN+)
- Samford @ Florida (ESPN+/SEC+)
- Utah @ Arizona (Pac12): Hey, so I’m hitting the road this weekend and I don’t plan to take something with a full keyboard with me, so I can’t really do this thing justice. So from here on out, it’s mostly going to be the LIGHTNING ROUND. Utes!
- Georgia State @ Coastal Carolina (ESPN+)
- Western Kentucky @ Rice (ESPN+)
- Purdue @ Ohio State (ABC): Buckeyes, though they should probably watch out in case Purdue somehow pulls this trick a third time.
- Georgia @ Tennessee (CBS): Georgia.
- Miami @ Florida State (“Florida Cup”; ESPN): Miami?
- Iowa State @ Texas Tech (ESPN2): Cyclones!
- Minnesota @ Iowa (BTN): Gophers?
- Alabama-Birmingham @ Marshall (CBSS): Go Blazers.
- Duke @ Virginia (ACCN): Virginia.
- Boston College @ Georgia Tech (ACC/RSN): I think I said at the beginning of the year that this was a “put up or shut up” year. And, well, we’re not putting up. Yet the coaching staff continues to deflect blame and not take responsibility. The schtick is getting old, fast.
- Charlotte @ Louisiana Tech (Stadium)
- Florida International @ Middle Tennessee State (espn3.com)
- Florida Atlantic @ Old Dominion (ESPN+)
- Southern Mississippi @ Texas-San Antonio (ESPN+)
- Louisiana @ Troy State (ESPN+)
- Maryland @ Michigan State (FOX): Sparty!
- Tulsa @ Tulane (ESPNU): Green Wave!
- South Carolina @ Missouri (SEC): Tigers?
- Texas-El Paso @ North Texas (ESPN+)
5:00: Arkansas State @ Louisiana-Monroe (ESPN+)
5:30: Stanford @ Oregon State (Pac12): By all rights, the Beavers should win this one, and Stanford shouldn’t have any suprises left.
- Texas A&M @ Mississippi (ESPN): This might well be the game of the day, really. I think Ole Miss has the offense to challenge the Aggies, provided Corral is okay. I suspect TAMU will pull it out, but it’s going to be close.
- Kentucky @ Vanderbilt (ESPN2): Kentucky.
- Arizona State @ Washington (FS1): Both of these teams are in such disarray it’s really hard to pick a favorite here. In years past it would’ve been UDub easily, but maybe with Lake out that will actually help? Sound as good to me as anything else.
- Air Force @ Colorado State (CBSS): Falcons?
- New Mexico @ Fresno State (Stadium)
- Notre Dame @ Virginia (ABC): Domers.
- Kansas @ Texas (ESPNU): Longhorns.
- Arkansas @ Louisiana State (SEC): Whompin’!
- North Carolina State @ Wake Forest (ACCN): Wake gets its second stiffest challenge of the season so far in the game after losing their first own. I think that NC State is actually just good enough to beat them, straight up, so I’ll take them here.
8:00: Texas Christian @ Oklahoma State (FOX): I still like the Pokes here.
9:00: Colorado @ California-Los Angeles (Pac12): Bruins?
- Washington State @ Oregon (ESPN): So this is technically for control of the Pac-12 North, and the Ducks certainly give their opponents plenty of leash. I think they will win the end, but could be dices.
- Utah State @ San Jose State (FS1): Aggies?
- Nevada @ San Diego State (CBSS): Aztecs.