Hi, I’m Nick’s brother. My idea is to start this blog’s second weekly feature: On the night of or day after the slate of games, I’m going to post an On Notice board that gives you a precise, 8 point recap of the day’s key actions. Without further ado, here’s the first edition:
- Michigan State University – You’re on notice for blowing a 16-point 4th quarter lead against the most overrated team since last year’s BEST TEAM EVAR?? USC team.
- Drew Stanton – Your incompetence will somehow be attributed to Charlie Weis’s playcalling and Brady Quinn’s “mental toughness”. Seriously, 3 turnovers on the last 3 drives?
- Brent Musberger – Removed his lips from Weis’s ass just long enough to say that an obviously rattled Brady Quinn was “mentally tough”.
- Lee Corso – For saying that Stanton’s incompetence keeps ND in the national title race. Hate to say it, Lee, but USC would’ve hung 70 on the ND defense tonight.
- University of Colorado – Um…guys…if you’re beating UGA 13-0 in the 4th quarter, try to play some defense next time. Also, you only get 4 downs in football.
- Boston College – For losing to NC State on a last second drive, saving Amato’s job until he loses to another MAC team.
- MSU Defense – You guys looked really good for about a quarter…what happened? Everyone knows that ND refuses to run the ball – either keep blitzing (GT style) or prepare to get reamed by their offense. Guess what – any QB can look really good when he has all day to throw.
- VPISU – You’re up next on the GT schedule – there’s nothing I’ve seen that would make me believe that you should lose, except that first-year starters don’t play well against GT. It won’t be 51-7 again, though.